Nick Lewin`s Taking Credit*
Perfect for any working pro, or for anyone who wants to be a commercial working pro.
Taking Credit is a short and powerful credit card transposition that really packs a punch. The DVD even explains the three trick sequencing that makes it such a stand out in Nick's professional show. Effects this strong and commercial don't come around too often, so don't miss out on it!
This is one of those rare effects that can be performed in a living room or a large theater with equal impact; it is a feature effect that fits in your pocket without adding any bumps to your clothing.
IDEAL FOR CABARET, CORPORATE OR THEATER PERFORMANCE
Nick has featured this routine in his show for 20 years and can teach you how to slot it into your show quickly and highly effectively.
The latest addition to Lewin's acclaimed "Pack Small-Play Large" series
"Just got my copy of Taking Credit in the mail last night. I took a couple of hours to go through it and watch the video. I have studied most of the effects of this kind that have been published, including the great Billy McComb's work. The bandana solves the problem I had with Billy's original routine, which was that awkward moment when you have to do the work and they are burning you. Now it's a non-moment, which is what you want. This is the most direct, effective handling and presentation I have ever seen. I cannot wait to add it to my show. My only question is can I use it anywhere but as a closer, because I just don't see how anything can follow it!" - Eric Henning "When a routine is this well-structured, you just need to get out of the way and let the routine perform itself." - Nick Lewin
- This routine can utilize a credit card, debit card, ship board card, gift card, hotel card etc.
- Detailed DVD
- Uniquely constructed bandana
- Specially printed envelopes
- Plus, an additional secret gimmick that is destined to become a classic utility prop
- DVD contains two different handlings, full patter, and detailed instructions on the "LeNick" envelope
- 10 Custom Outer Envelopes
- The "LeNick" envelope (a modern day classic tool for the working magician)