Would you like to travel in time?
How many of you would like to do it?
How can a card, visible from the beginning, be the card that the spectator will select in a moment?
A total mystery, as the spectator's signature proves that there is no switch or duplicate of the card. The card visible from the very beginning is indeed his card!
Here, word for word, is the routine that you can present as soon as you receive your SWITCHBOX:
Take a deck of cards from your pocket.
Call attention to the folded card on top of the case, held in place by an elastic band.
Remove the deck from the case, and hand it out for shuffling and examination. It's a normal deck.
Invite a spectator to take any card from the deck and sign the face.
The card is lost in the deck.
Ask your audience how long they think it will take you to find the card.
Explain that to make the challenge even more difficult, you'll put the cards behind your back.
Finding a card without being able to see the deck would be impossible, no?
Your spectators give you 10 seconds, say. You bring the deck behind your back and come out immediately with a card in hand. It's the wrong one! You try again! Still the wrong card! You have clearly not risen to the challenge.
BUT, are you sure? Take the card that has been folded on the card case since the beginning of the trick at the tips of the fingers.
No, it's not possible, your spectators will say to themselves. The card has been there since the beginning and no one has touched it.
You hand the card to the spectator and invite him to unfold it.
I know it's completely impossible, but the card he is now holding is his signed, selected card! I"s HIS signature, it's HIS card! Absolutely NO DOUBT!
Note the following:
- NO manipulation!
- As easy to do as it is incredible!
- The box does EVERYTHING. Nothing to do! The card changes instantly, just as you approach it!
- Resets in less than 20 seconds!
- The subtle mechanics and precise manufacture take care of everything!
Each box is handmade to fine tolerances. Your hand approaches the card and the card is immediately and automatically switched for another. As simple as that!
- This is an interesting gimmick. The action is clean and fast, but it does require a bit of sleight of hand to pull this trick off. The actions required to pull this off makes this trick one of the ones that usually just sits on my shelf. I have also noticed that since I bought it, the case has discolored in a line across the action side of the box. This is either from rust, or the adhesive used is seeping through the paper. Overall, I would give this trick a 4.5 on the actual effect, and probably a 3.0 on the durability. (You will need to get replacement items. Something once they are put on, absolutely can't be removed, and they break after a while). Jeff B
Do you own this product? Write a review.