Shooting Star by G and Black Rose 1584
The Story of 100 Stars
Since ancient time, kids in the East believe if you make 100 origami stars and store them in a glass jar, your wish will come true.
A spectator is given a piece of "wish paper" to hold and make a wish. Just like the star itself it shoots across from one hand to the other and instantly becomes an origami star, granting their wish. Once a thought kept deep in their mind, but now materialized into something they can hold onto and remember...
A Unique Piece of Magic
This really is a unique way to make an impact with your spectators, to do something that is more than just a visual, but emotional. It has true meaning...Shooting Star creates a unique experience. Their wish manifests itself into a real item they can hold, nurture, and become reality one day. A truly magical experience that they will remember for a lifetime.
Endorsement"Shooting Star is a true magic pearl"
- Secret gimmick set
- Carrying case
- Wish paper (approx. 100 pieces)
- 5 Origami stars
- 5 glass bottles
- Luis De Matos"Shooting Star is a magical and delightful surprise, it goes beyond illusion and leaves a powerful image! When I first saw this creation, I was so captivated by that poweful imagine"
- Eun Gyeol Lee"I like Shooting Star. It is a charming piece of visual magic, that will leave your spectator with a meaningful souvenir."
- Max Maven"It's rare to see an effect that is strong visually and emotionally. This is something that they will remember forever"
- Patrick Kun"Shooting Star is highly visual, and more importantly, meaningful. Use it with the right timing and your audience will remember this moment for a lifetime"
- Henry Harrius"Shooting Star is truly a magical & special moment your spectators will cherish forever"
- Nicholas LawrenceCommercial Rights Reserved
. Includes but not limited to TV and internet use. Please contact Black Rose 1584 for commercial inquiries.