THE TROJAN HORSE PROJECT by Manos - Murray and Rasp
"So Freaking clean!"
- Drew Backenstoss
"This is one of the best pieces of impromptu mind reading I've ever seen"
- Christian Grace
"When Manos first showed me his routine, I wanted to reach through the computer screen and punch him in the face. It really is that good!"
- Mark Chandaue
"Please let me know when this is ready to purchase, this is one of your best effects yet!"
- David Diamond
"I am lost for words, this fooled me completely!"
- Mike Sullivan
The 'Trojan Horse Project' contains a collective powerhouse of routines that can be performed over the phone, in person, or over the internet.
A Brand New Approach to the Visa Cabaret/Free Will Plot:
This effect is performed with the participant's own objects which remain in their possession throughout...
This 90-page book opens with the founding routine that kickstarted this entire project. Created and developed by Manos Kartsakis this incredible routine introduces the reader to a minimum of two brand new techniques that are guaranteed to find a permanent home within your repertoire.
Going above and beyond a mere 50/50 chance...
The performer asks a participant to hide three different objects in their pockets and hands. Although the participant has a free choice throughout the routine where to place each item, and even switch them many times, the performer is able to divine with 100% accuracy where each object is and delivers a surprise ending.
Please consider the following:
- Any three objects may be used (no gimmicks are required)
- At no point do you need to see or touch any of the objects
- The mentalist is always able to reveal the locations of each object with 100% accuracy.
- The participant can remain silent throughout the effect (other than confirming that you are correct at the conclusion).
- The final positions of each object can be predicted if required.
- Deviously simple, very direct and yet extremely fooling.
- No language restrictions.
Taking Things Further than Ever Before:
Feeling freshly inspired by Manos' routine, Michael Murray decided to work on a variation of his own. Working from the ground up Michael has created one of the most direct mind-reading effects that you will ever have the pleasure of learning. Best of all, the reader of the book will get to experience this effect first hand (albeit in a simulated fashion).
Two heads are better than one...
Readers will instantly see the benefits of combining the devious principles behind each routine to create a seamless piece of impromptu mentalism that can be performed in any situation (even over the telephone).
Taking things even further, you will learn four additional handlings, each of which bringing their own unique advantages to the table. This includes a two-person alternative where the performer simultaneously reads the minds of both participants and one which can be performed without the performer ever knowing which objects are in use (this was a personal favourite of Phedon Bileks').
How does this compare with other published routines of this nature?
Whilst there are already several works of a similar nature that have been published and released in the past, we personally feel that none of them can compare to the directness of the work that is contained within this book. In short, the absolute freedom of the participant's actions is what sets this head and shoulders above the rest.
Please consider the following:
- The participant can genuinely place any three objects in any of the three locations without restriction.
- To keep things fair, we even offer them the opportunity to swap the positions of the items before we continue.
- The participant never reveals to us if a switch was made or not (if a switch was made they also have a free choice here).
- The participant is never asked to reveal a single piece of information throughout this and all actions are made sight unseen.
- Despite the impossibility of the situation, the mentalist can instantly reveal the specific location of each item.
It simply doesn't get any cleaner than this!
If you have ever wanted the ability to reveal the locations of three freely hidden objects without asking any questions at all then this is the book for you!Note
: Special thanks and credits go to Ian 'Rasp Cheetham' for helping to polish these routines into the practical and powerful effects that they have become."An ingenious new approach to revealing the location of three unseen objects, requiring no peeks, no glimpses, no gimmicks, nothing written down and you can perform it in person, over the phone and on Zoom. Love it! Totally practical, totally fooling."
- Mark Elsdon