Constant Fooling Vol 1 - David Regal
A two-part compendium of magic with cards, coins and a whole lot more encompassing over twenty years of creations from one of magic's most innovative minds-David Regal.
Volume One contains a collection of powerful card magic utilizing unprepared cards, David's startling Cups & Balls routine from his Magic Castle Act and a chapter devoted entirely to magic done with neither cards nor coins.Prepare to fool your audiences with the following:
- Multiple spectators shuffle an ordinary deck, which is then held under a spectator's hand, yet the magician has correctly predicted the top card.
- The magician, standing behind the table with empty hands, causes a signed selection to penetrate the tabletop.
- A selection is placed between four Aces held in the hands, then jumps to the center of a pile of Kings already on the table.
- The magician pockets four-of-a-kind selected by a spectator, then spreads the Aces in a face-up fan. Visually, in an instant, the cards change places.
- A spectator cuts the deck multiple times, arriving at his own phone number.
- Two volunteers cut to and turn over the four aces-a new method for a classic effect. You may fool yourself!
- A cotton ball is plucked from a spectator's clothing, then changes into a handkerchief.
- A card case is turned into a magical box that allows a spectator's ring to penetrate onto a pencil.
- A pet mouse terrifies the audience on its way to locating a spectator?s selected playing card.
- A borrowed ring vanishes and appears threaded on a luggage tag.
- In addition, there are card effects contributed by William Goodwin, R. Paul Wilson, John Lovick and Gordon Bean, plus, as noted, a fully detailed Cups & Balls routine which possesses a unique wrinkle. Let the fooling begin.
Hardbound with full color dustjacket, 232 pages.